Are you looking this product? Now you can get product in PDF Format,just following step by step until finish you will be guided downloading this book for free, Enjoy it.
As a small business owner I know how difficult it can be to find reliable, qualified talent to help you with day-to-day tasks. When the local talent pool is just not cutting it, you might want to consider a virtual worker or virtual assistant. Virtual assistants can be hired by the hour, day, week whatever and usually have very affordable rates. I began experimenting with the concept hiring a virtual assistant in July 2007 and have employed several since. I will never hire another full-time employee again.
Since I now understand the importance of a quality VA I am now evolving to a new place where I not only want any old virtual assistant - I want the best and most qualified to help me accomplish my goals.
It is also important to consider the personality of your VA before you make a hiring decision. Just because this individual is working remote and is not present in your physical office does not mean that they should not fit into your corporate culture. Especially since this individual will likely have cross functional duties and will be interacting with your existing employees, vendors and customers on a regular basis.
This is why I enjoy social sites that have robust directories that allow me to search for virtual assistants and learn about them by reading the profile pages, blog/forum discussions they create and videos they share. This helps me get a feeling for the personality of the virtual assistant and allows me to make a better hiring decision.
While this approach might seem more methodical and time consuming it is actually quite the opposite. By approaching the hiring process in this manner you can avoid the churn that many people face. Churn occurs when you hire and fire virtual assistants often in search of the VA that you really want. This can be dangerous, especially since these virtual assistants will likely have access to information that is sensitive to your business. Thus making a smart decision the first time is usually best.
